Is Denny's seeking new franchise candidates?
Yes, Denny’s is seeking qualified candidates in selected markets throughout the U.S.
What is the term of a Denny's franchise?
Twenty (20 years) from the date of opening of the restaurant.
How much is the initial franchise fee for a Denny's franchise?
The initial franchise fee is $40,000.
What are royalties and advertising fees?
The royalty is 4% of weekly gross sales. The advertising fee is 4% of weekly gross sales.
What kind of support can I expect from Denny's?
Denny's commitment to franchise support includes:
- Assist in obtaining site approval.
- Provide standard prototype plans and specifications, including interior layout and decor, equipment specifications and sign design that your local architect must adapt to meet local code requirements.
- Provide management training.
- Assist with new restaurant opening.
- Provide one copy of our Brand Standards Manual/HACCP for each Denny's restaurant you operate for the length of the franchise agreement.
- Provide advertising support.
- Provide ongoing field support.